SUP with Mad Goats
Come and try stand up paddling!
- Saturday 2 sep, 11:30-12:30 - get ticket
- Saturday 2 sep, 13:00-14:00 - get ticket
- Sunday 3 sep, 11:30-12:30 - get ticket
- Sunday 3 sep, 13:00-14:00 - get ticket
- Tuesday 5 sep, 16:00-17:00 - get ticket
- Tuesday 5 sep, 17:30-18:30 - get ticket
- Wednesday 6 sep, 16:00-17:00 - get ticket
- Wednesday 6 sep, 17:30-18:30 - get ticket
- Friday 8 sep, 16:00-17:00 - get ticket
- Friday 8 sep, 17:30-18:30 - get ticket
Stand up paddling is very easy to learn and suitable for any fitness level. You can either stand up and paddle, use all the muscles in your body and improve your balance, or kneel down and take it easy. This combination of exercise and finding peace while out on the water is a rewarding experience. No experience is necessary!
The paddling starts at Tjuvholmen.
Please wear a life jacket and stay close to the coast in and around Aker Brygge/Tjuvholmen. You must not paddle out to the islands or the fjord. It is recommended to put personal belongings in a bag, or leave them at our bar where there are also cloakroom and toilet facilities.